How to Spray Tan
A guide to achieve perfect sunless color
The first steps to getting the perfect sunless tan happen before you even get to the tanning salon.
- Shower, shave and exfoliate your skin.
- Avoid using moisturizers and lotions that are not specially formulated for sunless tanning before your sunless session.
- Avoid wearing perfumes or make-up that provides a barrier for absorption.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to your session.
FDA recommended nose plugs, lip balm, and accessories are available at all Palm Beach Tan locations. Ask your salon associate for details.
Your sunless tan will last up to 7 days.
- Wait at least 4 hours before bathing, swimming or coming in contact with water.
- Avoid engaging in activities that cause you to sweat heavily until your tan has fully developed (at least 4 hours).
- Moisturize daily with a post-sunless product like one of these
- Prepare for, Prolong, and Protect Your Sunless Tan
Proper skin care before, during and after sunless tanning will extend the life and look of your tan. At Palm Beach Tan, we carry the highest quality of indoor tanning products available.